If any passenger looking to file a complaint regarding the Aeromexico flight delay compensation or to claim compensation with Aeromexico, you will have to follow the steps as follows:
- Surf through the webpage of Aeromexico.
- Then, click on your trips option. Enter the reservation number and then the last name of the passenger to retrieve your booking.
- On the booking summary page, from the menu options, choose the required option and tap on the claim tab.
- This will then result in getting you a compensation form. Fill out the same, providing the required details, and then submit it.
- Upon submitting the form, you will get a compensation ticket number to your registered email address. You can refer to the same when required.
Aeromexico Compensation For A Canceled Flight?
Yes, Aeromexico compensates for canceled flights. It compensates up to $700. In general, Aeromexico booked another flight rather than paying compensation to the customer. They do not pay compensation if they are able to provide alternate flights to the customers. Given below are points needed to be considered in more detail:
- If your flight gets canceled within two hours, then you can choose to make changes to your existing booking.
- If the booked flight gets canceled within two or three hours due to any technical glitch, you can either cancel the booking and rebook a new flight without extra charges or make changes without an extra fee.
- If the flight gets canceled due to bad weather conditions, then the airline is not entitled to pay you any refund or compensation.
- If the flight gets canceled without any due notice, you can get a refund and compensation of up to $700.
Does Aeromexico Compensate For Delayed Flights?
Yes, Aeromexico compensates for delayed flights. You will have to claim for the same. After claiming, you will get a ticket number to your registered email address. Refer to the same with the airlines for further requirements.
What is Aeromexico's Compensation Policy?
Aeromexico compensates its customers with no delay and the least hassles. If you wish to get compensation, you must go through the given guidelines below:
- If the flight gets delayed for over three or four hours, you can get compensation, and the airline shall book a new ticket on your behalf.
- If you do not wish to book a new flight, the airlines can provide you with free accommodation, food, and other requirements.
- If the airline still needs to pre-informed you regarding the canceled flight, then you can get a complete refund and compensation upon canceling the flight.
- If you have booked Aeromexico with any third party, you will have to reach out to the same to get the refund.
- If your flight gets delayed overnight, the airline is entitled to provide you with accommodation near the airport.
How Much is Aeromexico's Flight Compensation?
There are different prices that Aeromexico compensates to its customers. Read the given points, in brief, to know about the different prices:
- For flights flying within 1500 km, you can get compensation of $250 to $260.
- For European flights, you are entitled to get $400 to $420 as compensation.
- For domestic flights, you can get up to $500 as compensation.
- For international flights, you can get a compensation of about $500 to $600.