Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Permanent Magnet Motor Market 2022-2028”under Heavy Industry Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Permanent Magnet Motor Market is set to achieve an incremental growth of USD 22.5 billion, accelerating at a CAGR of almost 8.9% during the forecast period 2022-2028. The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global permanent magnet motor market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the permanent magnet motor industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the type, magnetic material, end user, and region. The global market for permanent magnet motor can be segmented by type: direct current (DC) motor, alternating current (AC) motor. The alternating current (AC) motor segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global permanent magnet motor market. Permanent magnet motor market is further segmented by magnetic material: ferrite, neodymium, samarium cobalt, others. The neodymium segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on end user, the permanent magnet motor market is segmented into: transportation, manufacturing, energy and power, water, mining, aerospace and military, others. Globally, the manufacturing segment made up the largest share of the permanent magnet motor market. On the basis of region, the permanent magnet motor market also can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America. Asia-Pacific was the largest contributor to the global permanent magnet motor market in 2021.
By type: direct current (DC) motor, alternating current (AC) motor
By magnetic material: ferrite, neodymium, samarium cobalt, others
By end user: transportation, manufacturing, energy and power, water, mining, aerospace and military, others
By region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, MEA (Middle East and Africa), Latin America
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the global permanent magnet motor market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include ABB Limited, Allied Motion Technologies Inc., Ametek Inc., Danaher Corporation, Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd., Nidec Corporation, Robert Bosch GmbH, Rockwell Automation Inc., Siemens AG, Toshiba Corporation, among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global permanent magnet motor market.
- To classify and forecast the global permanent magnet motor market based on type, magnetic material, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global permanent magnet motor market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global permanent magnet motor market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global permanent magnet motor market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global permanent magnet motor market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ sub sectors.