Does it seem like every time you leave your house, flies, moths, and mosquitoes follow you? There is a way out, which is good news. There are many plants you can put in your garden that will both make it look better and keep these pests away. If you are fed up with pests in your garden then pest control in Cheltenham, pest control in Mount Helen, pest control in Nunawading, pest control in Bendigo, pest control in Mount Waverley, and pest control in St Kilda are possible with the help of an expert team of Jim. Read on to find out more about how you can get back in charge of your yard.
Plant these in your garden.
Ants, flies, mosquitoes, yellow jackets, and other unbearably annoying bugs are the only things that can ruin a family BBQ. Take back control of your yard so you don't have to deal with these pests.
These 15 plants can both make your yard look better and keep pests away:
- Alliums have beautiful, tall, brightly colored flowers that keep slugs, aphids, and other pests away.
- Basil is a great herb to grow in your garden and use in summer dishes. It also keeps mosquitoes, house flies, and other bugs away.
- Catnip: It's easy to grow catnip, and it has pretty lavender flowers. It has been shown to keep away ants, flea beetles, aphids, cockroaches, and other insects.
- Chrysanthemums are colorful flowering plants that keep away cockroaches, ants, ticks, silverfish, lice, fleas, bed bugs, and other pests.
- Eucalyptus: This plant has one of the most relaxing smells and keeps aphids, cabbage loopers, and other pests away.
- Garlic: This plant has beautiful pink and purple flowers and is also a must-have in the kitchen. People have found that it keeps aphids, cabbage moths, and Japanese beetles away.
- Geraniums are beautiful flowers that come in many different colors and smell like lemons. People have found that they keep away leafhoppers, corn earworms, and other pests.
- Hyssop: This brightly colored bush has flowers that are pink, blue, and white and smell good. People say that it keeps moths away.
- Lavender: Lavender makes your yard smell nice and gives your landscaping a beautiful pop of purple. Moths, scorpions, fleas, flies, and mosquitoes tend to stay away from ithem
- Lemongrass: Every cook should grow lemongrass in their garden so they can add a pop of flavor to their dishes. People also know that this plant keeps mosquitoes away.
- Marigolds are part of the sunflower family, and their bright colors will make any garden look better. They keep mosquitoes and aphids away.
- Mint: If you don't want the mint to spread too quickly, put it in pots around your yard. This plant has a strong smell that keeps away aphids, cabbage moths, ants, and mosquitoes.
- Petunias are pretty plants that come in many colors and are easy to take care of. People say that they keep squash bugs, beetles, and aphids away.
- Rosemary is a must-have herb for any home cook because it tastes good and smells good. It looks nice in your yard and keeps mosquitoes, cockroaches, slugs, carrot rust flies, cabbage moths, and other pests away.
- Sage is a shrub that grows back every year and has blue and purple flowers. People have heard that it keeps cabbage moths and carrot rust flying away.
What Jim’s Termite And Can Do to Help
At Jim’s, we love helping our clients get the most out of their yards. Our goal is to make a place that you and your family can enjoy all year long. We can help you take back control of your yard by taking care of your lawn, landscaping, and pests. If you work with us, your house will stand out from the others. As experts in the field, we know exactly what to do to improve your landscape and keep many of the most annoying pests away.
Don't give your yard to just any team—turn to the team with years of experience. We always think about what's best for us by sending a team for pest control in Cheltenham, pest control in Mount Helen, pest control in Nunawading, pest control in Bendigo, pest control in Mount Waverley, and pest control in St Kilda. To know more contact our team today.